AML solutions for Insurance companies
FinScan provides a suite of solutions to protect insurance companies from financial crime.
Insurers and brokers are under increased regulatory pressure to implement effective and explainable AML sanctions screening programs to identify and report sanctions risks during onboarding, claims payout, or ongoing customer lifecycle management. With FinScan, you can protect your organization in the following areas:
- Get real-time screening of your clients and policy transactions at the time of onboarding and claims payout
- Reduce the number of false positives when screening clients in order to drastically decrease the time and resources spent on inaccurate matches
- Improve your remediation workflow and become more efficient
- Automate screening processes over time and opt for constant monitoring
- Integrate your compliance processes within your internal systems including your Claims Management Systems, CRM & ERP
- Identify the ultimate beneficiaries under complex ownership and control structures during underwriting or claims payout
- Comply with increasing regulatory pressure to implement effective AML sanctions screening programs
- Adopt transparent and explainable matching technology
- Use standardized compliance reports across your operations
- Create and manage custom reports
- Access and export a complete and reliable audit trail
- Meet the requirements of auditors and regulators
Internal data issues
- Ensure consistent and structured AML data feeds from various insurance source systems such as Claims Management Systems, Group Suppliers, Brokers, Policy Holders, and CRMs.
- Fix data quality issue resulting from mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and/or data migrations
- Improve data quality and standardize data to enable centralized analysis of fraud and financial crimes
- Eradicate false negatives linked to poor data quality
- FinScan natively integrates with leading data providers (such as Dow Jones, World-Check, and Acuris Risk Intelligence)
- Optimize screening efficiency against third-party data providers
- Integrate and manage your own internal lists
- Use a screening solution that can easily integrate with new/additional lists or datasets
Built on decades of experience working with all types of insurance companies worldwide, including health, life, liability, property and casualty, and reinsurance, FinScan helps protect your organization in your dealings with customers, vendors, and counterparties. FinScan enables you to automatically screen customers and their beneficial owners, vessels, vendors, and transactions against sanctions and watch lists, PEP lists, and adverse media. Plus, our automated audit trails make it easy to demonstrate your due diligence to regulators.
Screen against sanctions and watch lists, PEP databases, adverse media, and internal lists.
Leverage our AML-specific data quality engine to reduce false positives.
Identify and screen Ultimate Beneficial Owners of entity customers.
Push your risk investigations further with Enhanced Due Diligence.
Automatically detect and stop high-risk transactions in real time.
Detect fraudulent IDs and screen against any watch lists instantly.