AML solutions for Banks
FinScan provides a suite of solutions to protect banks from financial crime.
Banks that offer deposit, money transfer, or correspondent banking services are under increased regulatory pressure to implement effective and explainable AML sanctions screening programs to screen against various government watch lists PEP lists and adverse media. The real challenge for banks is to identify a solution that detects sanctions violations without overwhelming the compliance team with an unmanageable number of false positives. With FinScan, you can protect your institution in the following areas:
- Reduce the number of false positives in order to drastically decrease the time and resources spent on inaccurate matches
- Reduce onboarding timelines and costs
- Improve remediation workflow for efficient reporting
- Automate screening processes over time and opt for constant vigilance
- Integrate your compliance processes within your internal systems (core banking systems, CRM & ERP)
- Comply with increasing regulatory pressure to implement an effective AML sanctions screening program
- Adopt transparent and explainable matching technology
- Use standardized compliance reports across your operations
- Create and manage custom reports
- Access and export a complete and reliable audit trail
- Meet the requirements of auditors and regulators
Internal data issues
- Fix data quality issue resulting from mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and/or data migrations
- Fix poor mapping between core banking systems and AML applications
- Improve data quality and standardize data to enable centralized analysis of fraud and financial crimes
- Eradicate false negatives linked to poor data quality
- FinScan natively integrates with leading data providers (such as Dow Jones, World-Check, and Acuris Risk Intelligence)
- Optimize screening efficiency against third-party data providers
- Integrate and manage your own internal lists
- Use a screening solution that can easily integrate with new/additional lists or datasets
For more than two decades, FinScan has helped many of the world’s top banks ensure they are in full compliance with new regulations and meeting the stringent demands of their industry.
Screen against sanctions and watch lists, PEP databases, adverse media, and internal lists.
Leverage our AML-specific data quality engine to reduce false positives.
Identify and screen Ultimate Beneficial Owners of entity customers.
Push your risk investigations further with Enhanced Due Diligence.
Automatically detect and stop high-risk transactions in real time.
Detect fraudulent IDs and screen against any watch lists instantly.