Screen against the compliance datasets of your choice
FinScan gives you the flexibility to screen against any lists, from third-party risk databases and national and international watch lists to your own internal lists.
Choose the compliance datasets that meet your regulatory requirements
Get access to the most up-to-date government and global risk databases with daily notifications of status changes to PEP and sanctions lists, enforcement orders, and adverse media.
Get automated daily updates on changes in your customers’ risk profiles so you won’t miss any potential threats to your business.
Customize matching rules and screening frequency by risk level, internal data source, and compliance lists to enable a risk-based approach.
FinScan’s flexible list-agnostic data models offer quick and seamless integration to screen against any customized internal or government lists.
Screen your customers against a variety of sanctions and watch lists
FinScan rigorously maintains 70+ global compliance sanctions and exclusion lists by continuously monitoring list sources for additions and revisions and promptly updating any changes to the customer profiles.
Some of the lists currently managed by FinScan include:
- OFAC SDN, Non-SDN, and Sanctioned Country lists
- HM Treasury Consolidated List
- European Union Consolidated and Terrorist List
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency(OCC) Unauthorized Banks list
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security Entity, Denied Persons, and Unverified lists
- U.S. Department of State Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) and Terrorist Exclusion List (TEL)
- And many more…
Third-party AML data providers
Fortify your AML screening with extensively-researched private risk databases
FinScan natively integrates with all major risk databases, incorporating real-time changes in PEP and sanctions lists, negative news, UBO, enforcement actions, and cannabis-related business updates.